Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stuff

What a last few days! I am tired just thinking about it! It was just bound to be a long day when everyone wakes up crabby! We didn’t even have breakfast yet and all three kids were crying! I think I was trying to finish the bills really quick and they weren’t helping the situation. After I got that under control I went into the addition to put the windows back together (I took them apart and painted them this weekend) I got all the parts together no problem… but getting the windows back into the sashes was another story. I put it in no problem, but it wasn’t right so I did it different and it still wasn’t right. Then the pulley things that work the window got tight and it was hard to maneuver the window. After fighting with it for a half hour I gave up (and chipped the paint) Arugghhh!! It was no problem to put the pieces back together but Deric didn’t show me how to put them in so I was just winging it. It was horribly hot and that just made for not a fun time.

The other night we were at the mall shopping (of course!) and Kylie said really loudly ‘Mommy, I love you when you’re tired!’ The lady next to us just cracked up!! It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about… she meant that she likes it when she snuggles me and she lays her head on me and I lay my head on her! It was too funny, I wonder what that lady was thinking!!

I was making salsa, yumm, fresh salsa! (Thanks Joan for helping me get over my fresh salsa fear!) And I learned that when you deal with jalapenos no matter how well you wash your hands when you scratch your eye it will BURN!!! NOT FUN!!

It is horrid hot again today. We went to Aunt Cindy’s house to go swimming yesterday, it was great… with the exception of two crabby kids! It is a little tough with the three kids, so today mom watched Brody so we can go back again. It’s tough on him cause he always falls asleep in the car and only gets a short nap, and there is nothing to do with him when he is done swimming because he would just crawl his way into the pool. I do have a pack and play there so I can lay him down, but with a power nap he doesn’t need to lie down. It is so great when Missy and Marc are there the kids love playing with them so much, and it makes our time more fun.

Today Reygann pushed Kylie off the couch with her feet and said she was trying to help her fly like Peter Pan! Oh my gosh, it was so funny, she was SO serious! I sent her to her room and dealt with her when she came out. Then later she was being a stinker again and said ‘should I go to my room’ I was busy and said sure, then she asked me again and I realized that she knew she was being a stinker and was trying to punish herself.

I have a bunch of pictures to post… but the dial up is being too slow. I am supposed to go to Panera tomorrow, so I’ll upload them then.

3 comments:

jodes said...

wow. what a week.

Anonymous said...

That was tiring just reading!

Unknown said...

wow! i love that Reygann punshed herself...when's jeremy gonna do that?