Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Is It Windy In Here?

More pictures I forgot about... I am trying to get these posted so I can get on to the new stuff... Brody always goes for the back door and the bathroom so I finally pulled out the baby gate. I hate the gate, there is hardly enough room to move much less dodge a baby gate. We have a fan leaned up against the screen door to get the air moving in here (no air conditioning yet) and Brody loves sitting in front of it... either he is really hot or he already loves the wind in his hair my little Harley baby!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun.

jodes said...

He still has so much hair!

Unknown said...

that's so funny! Jeremy HATES having wind in his face and crys until i roll up the windows in the car! at least you don't have to deal with that!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

LOL! I just realized that the wind is blowing his hair! I just thought he was having a crazy hair day!!!