Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Playing Horsey





Reygann was giving Kylie a ride on the back of her horse and Kylie grabbed on and was ‘riding it’ and Reygann said ‘get off my horsey you’re hurting my butt!’ Apparently Kylie was riding a little to hard for Reygann.

Kylie: Our horseys are tired… (she threw it over her shoulder) and said lets carry them to bed.

Kylie was telling me how you are supposed to ride a horse… you get on and hold the ranks (reigns), and you’re supposed to put your feet in the stir-its (stirrups). She wasn’t too far off, if you asked Reygann where her feet go she will tell you in a puddle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so funny! Cute pictures as well. Of course your feet go in a puddle.

jodes said...

'get off my horsey you're hurting my butt' that's really funny.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Your children are so cute! I just havent figured out how you find time to post so often! LOL

Hey, I was wondering if it would work for you to do coffee at my place with the ladies either next Tue (3rd), or the following Wed (11th). I dont have your email! You could leave me a comment or email me: tsukayama99@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!