Monday, June 18, 2007

Garage Sale Goodies!

How great is this.. I found all the stuff I was looking for! I got a bike, a bike trailer, and a infant/toddler seat for the back of my bike and I got them all for under $20! Now I just need to install the baby seat so I can use it!
Kylie was tickled pink about the strawberry shortcake jammies and slippers!

Poor Reygann didn't get anything too great... we did find the sandals she has now in the next size bigger which is great because I love these shoes, they go with everything, and hers were really snug. She is really excited about them, she kept playing with the four of them all night!

5 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Yay for garage sale finds! And yay that you found them all early enough to enjoy them for the rest of the summer!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss garage sales I need to jump back in the game. And I am with Joan it's great that you found them so early.

jodes said...

Great finds!!! Now we need to find something special for Reygann.

. said...

About a month ago we found a huge stuffed Elmo at a garage sale.. it wasn't this time around, but it was still something special just for Reygann...

Unknown said...

that's great fun! and thanks for picking up that bike trailer for me too!!!