Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Brody's Hair Cut Again!







Brody got his second hair cut (but it was his first professional one). I was hoping that they would get it into a style I could keep it at, but the lady wasn't all that great (and she was kinda snotty). Other than being a wiggle worm he was great! He didn't cry or anything. He did keep trying to see what the lady was doing, everytime she had his hair combed he would turn his head to see what was going on and it would pull the hair out of her hands and she would have to start over again!



I love this one!










Look at those big blue eyes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So So cute.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

The cut turned out cute! The pictures are cute too! Oh, and I love the shirt he's wearing in the last few pictures (with the orange)!!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Oh, ha ha. Just realized he's wearing that shirt the whole time, it's just covered with the cape. You know what I mean though.

jodes said...

yay! You can see his eyes again!

Where'd you go to get the cut?

Unknown said...

he's got some fast growin' hair!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

That's not Wendy!

Michelle said...

Yeah for Brody doing so well! I still am not ready to let Caleb have his hair cut...It just makes me so sad...but I must admit Brody looks so so cute!