Saturday, November 18, 2006

Updates

Reygann didn't get sick yesterday, yeah!! But mommy did, boo!! I am usually a 'Murphy' when it comes to being sick, I puke then I'm over it and get on with my day. This time I couldn't stop puking, it sucked! I even had mom come over and bring me medicine to make me stop puking! And to help out with the kids since I had been up all night and was still feeling awful. I am so glad that is over with, I just hope the rest of me feels all the way better soon. Reygann was still not herself and spent a lot of time laying around and snuggling us. Kylie is still doing fine, and will hopefully stay that way!

These pictures are from last Sunday... I liked Kylie's hair and took a picture of it so I could remember what I did and she wanted me to take some of her (which she never does, that is why she is hardly on here), and this is how I found Reygann after her nap... she had taken off her clothes (except the skirt) and diaper and told me she had to go potty. Lucky for me, she didn't go potty in bed or in her room!

2 comments:

jodes said...

Reygy Cracks Me Up!! What a darling. Kylie's hair does look really cute! You should do it that way for Christmas pictures.

. said...

That's my plan, that is why I was trying something new. You should see the back it looked really sweet. I only had little star clips so I just bought black ones for Christmas. I can't wait till you see their outfits, expecially Brody, he is going to look like such a little man!!