Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Reygann's Sick & Kylie's Lip... again

Oh, what a day! You would think after the day we had yesterday that today would be great... not so much. Today when the girls woke up I discovered that Kylie had wet the bed! I don't think she hardly wet the bed while potty training! So who knows what was up with that! Anyways I am helping her wiggle out of her wet jammies and I am thinking 'Man, it still smells like puke in here!' and then I see Reygann... She did it again!! What is going on here!! It was kind of cute though, she told me there was jelly in her bed! What a goof! She was in a great mood just like yesterday, playing peek-a-boo with the camera and all. It wasn't until half way through their bath that she started acting odd and crying a lot. I took her out and got her dressed and she just laid on the towel on the floor while I took care of Kylie. She actually almost fell asleep there too. I ended up putting her in bed and she took a good nap.. and she still went down for her regular nap, you know she isn't feeling good when she takes multiple naps!! I'm hoping for a calmer afternoon once they wake up... wish me luck!! Oh yeah, here is a picture I took of Kylie's lip when she got out of the bath. She's looking much better, I think she heals well like her Mama!

PS. Does anyone have any meal ideas that are easy on Kylie's teeth, Reygann's tummy ...and her bedding?? (The last two meals have been red!! Not nice for a light colored quilt!)

No comments: