Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ramblings

Reygann and I were doing that little nursery rhyme/finger play thing (what would you call it?) that goes...
I had a little pony, his name was Jack, I put him in the barn and he fell through the crack. (While bouncing on your legs and dropping them when Jack fell)
...anyways, she kept getting frustrated every time I would 'drop' her and she would say 'NO, JACK!' I would put her back on and do it again and she would get mad every time I dropped her, it was pretty cute.

I wish I had my camera with me tonight, we went out to try to finish some Christmas shopping and at most of the stores there were people camped out waiting for the new PlayStation to come out. For some reason I really wanted to take my picture with these crazy people! Maybe I was a jealous that they were doing something a little odd and thought it would be fun to do something like that... but there is no way I am sleeping on a sidewalk in the middle of November! I guess my fun crazy streak has lost out to my practical streak that wants to be warm and in my bed.

I don't know what is up with Reygs but she puked on her way out of the car tonight (didn't quite make it out though... ewwww!) she also puked in the grass, on the sidewalk, and on the porch! Deric said that there was no way she could have eaten all of that! She definitely has the Murphy genes though, cause she was acting pretty normal soon as she was done. She 'spit up' in bed after her nap yesterday, I thought it was just a fluke, but maybe she just didn't have anything in her to puke. (Hee-hee, that rhymed!!) I think I am going to call the Dr tomorrow the poor girl is going on 4 days now!

We closed on our loan today, so now we can finally get started on our house!! Yippie!! I am so excited to finally get moving on this. Hopefully we will be able to get things moving right away, but who knows with the new job (working longer hours) and hunting season (all weekend) it doesn't seem to likely.

3 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Yeah on the house loan! When is Deric starting? Tell him we need a scrapbook room that can be set up all the time!

. said...

So there isn't going to be a scrapbooking room but there is going to be an extra bedroom upstairs so I am thinking of setting my stuff up in there. I thought about setting it up in the playroom, but I don't want to have to worry about them getting into it all the time.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I love you bethany! It's so wonderful to know someone else who has a pile of undeveloped film!!!! And, someone else who's not allowed to touch their hubby once they put their "smelly lotion" on. HA HA!!!!