Saturday, November 18, 2006

Go Bucks!!

Thank you to JoEllen's blog for reminding me that the BIG GAME is on today. I plan on working on my Christmas cards, so I will probably have it on in the background... I'm not the type to just sit there and watch, sorry! I decided to pull out our OSU shirt to see if it fit Brody yet, I'm sad to say it did! (it is a size bigger than he should be) Just look at our big boy, he is just over 7 1/2 weeks and he is such a little beef! He really isn't fat, just big... (except his legs did look extra chunky in the bath today! Maybe he is going to grow up to be a football player... he sure has the tough guy look down!

PS. They won!!

3 comments:

jodes said...

How funny ~ a little fan in the making! Yeah, we're watching the game too. GO BUCKS!

jodes said...

Now you need to dress him up in Chicago Bears gear. He must be good luck!

. said...

That's too funny, I just posted him in his bears outfit and then I read your comment! I guess great minds DO think alike!