Saturday, March 03, 2007

Taking Off


It's crazy to see how Brody is becoming more like a 'real' person every day! He is so expressive and has been experimenting with talking. He does lots of 'ah-ahh' and 'oo oh' noises. Sometimes he pushes really hard and makes a really crazy noise that reminds me of the one Johnathan used to make (sorry to those that don't know Johnathan, that is the only way I could figure out how to describe it!) 'Bwap, bwap, bwap' is the new favorite right now, baby noises are so fun! Even with some of these crazy faces I still think he is the cutest dark haired baby, right Bethany? (he-hee)

7 comments:

jodes said...

Those are some funny and cute faces. I still don't see much of his sisters in him. i adore the first picture of him after your writing. Very cute smile!

Michelle said...

I think he's the cutest dark haired baby ever too! And I just love the static effect!

Anonymous said...

He is by far the cutest dark haired boy EVER!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Such cute pics! I love the smiley faces. :)

Where did you see the Power Team at? I remember seeing them as a teenager too, at Homewood Full Gospel, I think. No, they didnt break ice this time.

We are going to Brazil to see Fabio's family. His entire family is there, except a couple cousins who just left for Japan. We have been trying to go for four years now and it hasnt happened. The last time we saw his folks, Joshua was a newborn! So, they really dont even know their grandchildren. They are older too, and not in great health, so it is way time! It finally looks like the Lord is working it out for us this time and we are way excited! :-D

Brooke said...

He is so cute. You captured some great expressions. He has so much hair!

. said...

That is my favorite one too Jody! He is very much his 'own self'

Unknown said...

how adorable