Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sorry Jody!

Is that better Jody? I puked out a few blogs for you this morning.. I didn't mean to be killing you!! I'm telling ya I have no idea where the time and days are going.. I think the last time I was on the computer was to pay bills and I didn't even have the time to check the blogs, much less blog myself! It doesn't help that our computer is going downhill fast! I don't remember the last morning I got up and didn't find a BSOD! Hopefully we will get this one fixed or get a new tower or something. I have a ton of pictures to put up, I just need the time to shrink them first. I stopped by my first garage sale of the year yesterday!! I hope to stop back today to see if they sold the princess dress they were asking too much for, and if not hopefully they will take my offer. But realistically am I actually going to have the time? We'll see.. Deric is working on the house again today so maybe I will leave the girls home with him during nap time or something. I personally think we are at the stinky point of remodeling... he's been working on the house a lot, but you just can't tell! All the stuff you can really see is over with (framing, walls, stairs, roof, ect). He has been tearing off the siding that is in the addition, working on the sump pit, building closet walls... but none of that stuff is as WOW as the others. This is where it seems to drag out forever. We have been trying to make good use of the nice days we have had, we have gone on as many walks as we could fit in followed by a few trips to the park. I even opened the windows the other day! It leaves me itching for spring... but not summer! Joan and I took the kiddos over to mom's for a St Patty's Day Party last week, hopefully we will get those pictures posted soon...

5 comments:

jodes said...

BSOD?? THANK YOU JULES!!! I just missed you, that's all. :o)

'becca said...

hey, speaking of garage sales (someone hit me for talking about work on a weekend) have you heard about the the times ultimate indoor garage sale? it's next saturday (march 31) at the porter county expo center in valpo. $1 admission. more than 165 booths. rain or shine! one-stop garage-sale shopping!

. said...

BSOD=Blue Screen Of Death! Arugghhh, I hate those!!

Sounds cool Becca! Thanks for telling me about it! I totally want to be there!

jodes said...

OMG! becca you just made my week!!! :o)

Unknown said...

oooo...i'll be there!

Julie - i went through my sons closet (there are like 13 boxes in there) and in the very last box left in the closet, i found 2 blankets (the ones we talked about for brody)

i'll bring them the next time i see you.