Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting Behind

I don't know what the deal is, but I have just not had enough time these last few weeks! I know that there is never enough time in the day to do what you need to do, but now it is worse!! It feels like we get up, eat breakfast, and by the time I make it out of the shower it is time for naps, followed by dinner, and then bed! I am behind on everything! Here are some catch up pictures...

Brody's five month pictures

This is Daddy's bear rug


I attempted to give all three kids a bath at the same time... not a good idea yet! I'll have to try it again when Brody is a bit older. This is the only use able picture from the bath, with three naked kids there was always something showing in one of the pictures!


Daddy just being silly with Brody

Trying out a wagon wheel.. he liked it ok, but didn't want to keep holding it.

I babysat Logan for a little one day so Lisa could run some errands. Here he is taking the treadmill out for a spin

Brody was excited to play with Logie (Yes, he is still pop himself out of the chair!)

Brody kept trying to roll over, but he wouldn't let go of his foot so he never actually made it!

Tired little boy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pants in several of the pictures is that Deric? Also I was looking at the pictures and saw the one of Logan and until reading the caption I was like Man Brody looks different. He is so cute!!! Sounds like some fun times over there at the Wilson household.

jodes said...

Logan & Brody are gonna be cute little guy pals! I love, LOVE the one of deric and Brody on the bear skin rug!!!

Brooke said...

Those pictures are so cute. Brody is adorable! It looks like you never have a dull moment in your household!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Hey- send me the pics of logie's little accident and the tub!!! I wanna post them on my website

Anonymous said...

I hope little one does not sleep on the quilt all the time... 'cuz babies might get suffocated...