Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Potty Time

Brody has been interested in the potty for quite some time now. He tells me all the time he has to go, and lets me know for sure when he is dirty! I finally pulled out the potty seat and he has really taken to it! He has gone potty on the toilet a few times, but nothing consistent. I'm not expecting much the girls were easy... but I've heard boys are a different story! So we are taking things slow and at his pace...




He is cheering for himself! He went poopie!

2 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Must be nice, Logan won't go near the potty! I am sure it helps that Brody has 2 sisters going on the potty

Devin said...

Ugh. I hate, hate, hate potty training. I hope your sweet little man does better than mine have--looks like he is off to a great start already!