Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall 'Family' Fun

The next day we went into town for a Fall Fest! This time Joan and Haven met up with us for the fun.

The girls were pulling Jody every which way, and they all wanted to hold her hand!

We decided to get in line for the hay ride right away since the line was so short. While we waited we took pictures of the kids together sitting on the hay bales.





Brody didn't like sitting on the hay bale, I don't know why. Maybe it is that texture thing again.

I couldn't help myself, I had to take a picture of them taking a picture of themselves.

Jess and Brody


I snuck this picture of the whole group. Reygann caught me, and Haven leaned back so you can only see her coat... but her baby brother/sister is in the picture still...

Yea! Finally it's our turn!




Do you really think they need to warn you to not smoke on a HAY ride?!



Like any kid if there is a curb, it MUST be walked on!

The kids got free pumpkins, Brody was holding his like this and I thought it needed a picture, it just looks like he is showing it off.
Then he tried to eat it! Just like Reygann (with my new background you can't really see the text, but if you highlight it it's easier to read, Oh and isn't she is so cute and tiny too!), he also called it an apple just like her too!
He didn't think it tasted too good!
Then it was time to get our faces painted!
I am impressed at how still they all sat!

While he was sitting there getting painted he got all excited and started shouting about milk. I wasn't sure what he was so excited about so I sat next to him to see if I could figure out what he was looking at... it was this milk jug weighing down the tent!

Reygann wanted a rainbow heart...

...and so did Kylie
and Brody got a pumpkin

No comments: