Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Nate

I baby sat for Tim and Lisa the other week so they could go to a dinner at school. The kids were thrilled to have Logie and the baby over!

Trying to help Nate out


Brody trying to buckle him

Aww, giving Nate a hug

Reygann likes the baby

I think Brody wants to be the baby again

Kylie's turn

She liked having him around too, she wanted to be my big helper

Jessica stopped over to do laundry and was tying up the computer, so after Logie and Nate went to sleep there wasn't much to do so I took pictures! (What else would I do!?)



Oops! I woke him up!!






I think he is telling me he's done!

2 comments:

jodes said...

i really like the sleeping pictures that you took.

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Why does the blog get these before me!!! Can you send all of them, including the kids to me?