Thursday, October 09, 2008

Mamaw and Papaw Update

As far as I know Mamaw seems to be about the same. She had surgery and is just waiting for her arm to heal.

We just heard from Papaw last night that they discovered that he has 7 broken ribs! Count them, 7 broken ribs! How come it took them over a month to figure this out!?! They said it was 1 maybe 2, but most likely just 1. He also has a bruise on his lung, it is nice that they are really on top of things! Oh yeah, did I tell you that 2 weeks ago they found out that his foot is broken too? Yeah, he has been walking around on a broken foot this whole time too!

4 comments:

jodes said...

7 broken ribs!? AND a broken foot!? Poor guy. I hope he continues to heal and that it picks up a bit. I'm guessing he's off of work, right?

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Doctor's are wonderful like that!

Michelle said...

Sounds like doctors from Del Rio! Hope they've got it all figured out now!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing