Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tylers Tenders

Good Friday evening we invited the Murphy's out to dinner with us. I heard about this cool diner with a train theme, everything was trains. There was a big train display where the kids could push buttons and make the trains go around on the tracks, and the cars move and stuff like that, there were 2 train rides (one was the kind where you put a quarter in, and the other was a small 4 car train), the best part is if you sit at the counter your food actually comes out on a train! The kids loved it! We actually ended up sitting in a booth, but we waited till our food came out on the train and then we carried it to the booth!



Reygann and Haven loved the train till we shut the door and it took off! They were both crying pretty good, so when the train came back around Joan and I hopped on to sit with the girls. I tried taking a picture of the four of us but it wasn't working so well.. here are our outtakes and the best picture that we got.



Haven saying Choo-Choo

Yes, that is Billy smoking a french fry!

I had to throw in one of Brody, poor guy! I couldn't leave him out! (He enjoyed his dinner too)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Where is that?

Anonymous said...

You are in a picture half way TOO!

. said...

I know! Aren't you proud of me!! Tylers is in Schererville/Crown Point right on 30. You should go, it was fun.

Brooke said...

That looks like fun! Are they open for lunch? I would love to go next time we are in town. Oh, how is the actual food?

'becca said...

i saw an article on that place in the paper a few weeks back. i think it would be so much fun to take alicia there.

. said...

I think they are open for lunch, but I'm not sure. The food isn't bad, there is a small selection. I got a panini, the girls chicken strips, Deric a hamburger (I think). The price was average prob around the price of Baker Square or something, could have been cheaper, but was still fun and would go back for a special treat. I was given the newspaper article a few months ago, that is how I learned about it.

Unknown said...

there is a place like that the 'original' if you will in evergreen park but it's closing on sunday unless the guy gets a buyer but it's been open for like 50 years

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Oh! My dad took us to that place when we were little Amanda! That's sad that it's going to close!