Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sleeping in the Crib

Here are a few more belated pictures. We finally moved Brody to a crib three weeks or so ago. He sleeps much better in here now, the cradle was huge but it would rock and I kept trying to wedge it so it wouldn't move. This works much better, it takes up much more room (that we don't have to spare) but if he sleeps better who am I to complain about space! I just have to hang a curtain from the ceiling to keep him from seeing us as we walk through the room. Soon as he sees us he thinks it is time to get up!! And you have to walk through the room to get to the girls room so there isn't much I can do about it.

3 comments:

jodes said...

That is the cutest comforter!!! i want one.

. said...

What comforter? The blue one on his back with the hats? That is the back side of the Christmas blanket Mom and I made him. I personally am a fan of the bumper and sheets (blue stars on one side stripes on the other, too cute. But you can't see the sheet in the pict I have a lap pad under him.) Don't get me wrong though, I love the quilt too, otherwise I wouldn't have picked those fabrics out.

jodes said...

Okay, then the blanket - whatever. :o) I love hte hats! I want a blanket with that