Sunday, April 01, 2007

Garage Fun

Daddy spent a few nights this past week working on getting the garage floor ready, the girls had fun playing outside in the 'sandbox' with him (and of course mommy enjoyed the peace, well at least while Brody was napping). I went out to see how things were going and I saw them doing this...
It was pretty cool, it's like one of those things they have at the park where you can talk in one end and you can hear it on the other side. The girls were having fun telling each other things to do like 'if you hear me turn around' and stuff like that. I think they are going to be really disappointed when we get a garage floor and the sandbox goes away!
Deric got more work done in the garage yesterday and I think we just need one more load of stone and we will be ready to pour the floor (I could be wrong though). We actually parked our cars in there last night! (Ha, I said 'in' there! There really isn't an 'in', maybe I should have said on instead) anyways... it was really nice this morning to walk off the deck onto the patio (if you can call it that) and pretty much right into the garage. With all the fresh stone in there I wasn't dodging muddy spots like I have to in the driveway. I also let both girls walk to the car instead of carrying them so they wouldn' t get dirty, THAT was nice!
It was too cute when we got home from church Kylie exclaimed that it was like a little parking lot just for our cars! Kids are so funny...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Reygann's boots So Cute!
Mini parking lot for your cars that is pretty funny. Looks like everything is coming along nicely.

Anonymous said...

little parking lot - that's cute! And have no fear, they can always come to Aunt Jody's to play in our 'sandbox'! We'll be getting even more sand before summer.

- jody

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

That is so much fun and exciting for you to park "in" a garage