Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Help Kylie

Hey guys we are sending Kylie to Crown Point Christian this year and they have a program that helps you pay for tuition. The school buys gift cards at discount and I/you buy them from the school and the difference goes to Kylie's tuition. (The card is worth what you paid for it, the school will have bought it for less, but it is worth full price to you.) Is this confusing? Anyways, if you want to buy a gift card (or 2 or 3) let me know. They need to be turned in by certain dates each month. This is the list of cards they have, if it doesn't come up clear I can e-mail it to you. I hope you can help out.. I am planning on buying a bunch of the ones I know I will use (groceries, gas, ect) and use them instead of paying on my credit card.

(Click to enlarge)

8 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I do think that that's a cool program, but I still think that they need a Target card!!

. said...

No doubt! I would have her tuition paid for already (Reyganns, and Brody too)!!

b.e.c. said...

sorry, i'm such a public school proponent... it is a clever idea, though. but how is crown point christian located in st. john? i'm perplexed :)

. said...

It used to be in Crown Point but the school kept growing, so they built a new facility. It is on 231 so I consider it to be CP, but I guess it really isn't.

Unknown said...

my in-laws use that program with thier 2 kids in Highland Christian

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

Hey- I teach here and am saving for Logan ! You can help me to if you would like!

Anonymous said...

Yes I buy cards for Keyanna's and Nathan's tution at Highland Christian and I often wonder why there is no Target because both her kids would go to school for free. Good luck it is a great Program.

jodes said...

Illiana does the same thing. Its pretty helpful. Especially for those of us who HAVE to send their kids to private school (b/c Boz teaches at Illiana we have to send them to private). Which is fine.

Pretty soon we'll have to start doing that for Highland Christian.