Friday, September 12, 2008

Word Help

I'm making this thing for my kids and I need a word that describes them that starts with each letter in their names. I have most of them, but I am stuck on a few... so here is hoping you can help!

Kind
Y
Loving
Imaginative
E


Really Sweet
Energetic
Y
Giggly
Adorable
Nutty
N


Busy
Rambunctious
O
Daring (or darling)
Youngest (feel free to try for a better one here!)


See, I did get most of the letters! Feel free to suggest words for letters that I already have!! And I would prefer for them all to be different (I don't want all the Y's to be the same for all three kids). I can't wait to see what you come up with, don't let me down!! ;0)

8 comments:

jodes said...

Okay, here goes nothing:

Youthful
Enabler ;o)

Yankee (i know, i know)
Naive or Nice (boring!)

Original

jodes said...

Or "O" could be for Only Boy.

jodes said...

Encouraging.

. said...

Oohhh, that's a better one!

FYI I would like all the ideas to be positive things, like Nice instead of Naughty! I think you would have know that, but just incase!!

jodes said...

So Yo-Yo wouldn't work?

Michelle said...

I'll think on it and let you know...that's a great idea though. you could y-youthful....or ok I don't know I'll have to think on it! :)

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

E - Exciteable or exceptional for Kylie
N - Nifty

'becca said...

are any of your children especially cautious? because you could use a Y for "yellow-bellied". ;)

your E could be extraordinary or extra-special or extra-anything, really.

oh! or your Ys could be Young, Younger and Youngest! that way they're DIFFERENT, but the SAME. :)

or Eagle-Eared if one of the girls has really good hearing.

or Earringed for Kylie! she could show off her little ear-based adornments!

okay, i'm not helping am i? the N and the O could be ...

alright, is this tricky because your kids are so little? or because they have strange letters in their names? i mean, you could say Original ... but that's something they really grow into. same with Eclectic, they need some experience to wear that label.