Wednesday, September 17, 2008

That's deep

Today on our way home from dropping Kylie off at school, Reygann started asking questions. Questions about death! What a hard topic that was to cover. She asked when we were going to die, why Jesus died, and if animals were going to die. It was quite the conversation to have with a 3 year old! Every time she was quiet and didn't ask another question I thought she got her answers, but nope, she was just soaking it in and coming up with more questions. She asked why animals had to die and then told me they could just go outside to puke. I'm not sure how that is linked unless she is thinking being sick leads to dying. Seriously it was a long conversation, I wish I could have recorded it, she was very insightful at times.



2 comments:

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

That sounds like Austin when he was little. Sometimes little kids say some things that we would have never thought of.

Jessica said...

That's both sweet and I'm sure hard to deal with in a way. I'm sure you did great though.

As far as puking leading to death...she must have gotten that one from dad!