Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kylie's Birthday

I can't believe my little girl is 5!! The time has really flown by, somedays it seems she is 5 going on 13! She is still really goofy, this is when she first woke up and saw her presents sitting on the counter when she came down, she is 'ooohhing' and being all weird pointing at them and jumping up and down.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't you love her skivvies hanging out of her pants here... otherwise it would be a great picture! I still have a hard time finding clothes that fit her well, they are too big and just the right length, or fit just right and floods!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Waiting to open her presents!!!!
Photobucket
Reygann did a good job watching. It irritates me when peoples kids get all in the birthday kids face and try to help all the time. (My kids do it too, but I try to stay on them about staying back since it isn't their day.)
Photobucket
She has been wanting goggles for a while now... and to have Little Mermaid goggles BONUS!
Photobucket
Showing Reygann the new Veggie Tale movie
Photobucket
This might have been one of her favorites... it is a little mermaid that swims with you. ...too bad she didn't work... I did exchange it for another one, but I haven't tried it out yet, here's hoping she works!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reygann got one of these little Cindrella dolls for her birthday and Kylie has been talking about the Ariel one since, she was so happy when she saw it!
Photobucket
We had a really busy evening to come and since her party was in a few days we didn't do a cake for her. But she did get this killer turtle cheesecake bite!
Photobucket
Soaking in the singing
Photobucket
It is eye-popping goodness!
Photobucket
And she was so kind to share with Reygann too!
Photobucket
My little goofball
Photobucket
There, that's better
Photobucket
I almost forgot the best gift! (I did with Reygann too!) We were rushing out the door to go to her program and I quickly had to set it up in the garage and let her check it out real quick.
Photobucket
She loves it! (They all do! It was going to be a Christmas gift, but I thought they had too much so I thought I'd save it. I've been holding on to it since early fall!!)
Photobucket
Silly girl walked around all day the next day wearing her goggles playing with her new toys!


3 comments:

jodes said...

love the skivies hanging out! LOL!! And um.. not only did you "almost forget the best gift" you didn't even take a piture of it or tell us what it is. Though I'm guessing its the slide you had out at the party.

. said...

Hee-hee, oops! The toy is the roller coaster (the slide thing) she is riding it in the picture after I talked about forgetting it. Granted the picture is too huge you can't see the whole thing, if you click on it you can see the rest. Same thing with all the sideways pictures.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again! And I can't believe Kylie is 5 already!!! Wow...she is so beautiful...watch out as she gets older! :) Hope she's not anything like us!