Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Hair Cut

Yep, Brody got yet another haircut! Actually I did it this time, he is looking pretty studly! I couldn't get him to smile at me for a picture but he did want to wave. He LOVES waving! Usually he crawls into the girls room while I am putting them down (nap or bed) and I scoop him up on my way out and he waves at them and sometimes he gives kisses too he doesn't always blow the kisses, but he sends them smooches.



(I don't know why this space is here... I can't get it to go away, oh well!)
This is what my couch looked like when we came back in from cutting Brody's hair (I cut it outside and daddy held him)... Reygann was playing in my glass of water and proceeded to make a mess! What a stinker that one!!

1 comment:

jodes said...

Cute cut! I like the first picture of him - looks like a different kid!