Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All Clear!

We got the all clear from the Dr's office. That could mean 1 of a few things, he already passed it and we just didn't see it, he didn't eat it (the second battery that is) after all, or it is already past the part where it would get caught up at. So we just have to keep an eye on him and make sure everything is ok, not that I know what not ok is... I guess I will figure it out if it happens! Now you know I wouldn't be a good parent if I didn't take a few pictures... so here they are!
This is the battery that I found that started this all! Eww, I know!

Getting ready for his x-ray

Still a happy boy, it phase him a bit, he was even flirting with the ladies!

Whatcha doin? He did a great job and was such a good boy!

2 comments:

jodes said...

Whew! Glad everything came out okay! **pun intended**

Michelle said...

So glad everything seems to be ok. Wow...what a story to tell someday! :) He's just so cute...even in the ER getting an x-ray!