Thursday, November 06, 2008

My tired little boy.

Brody has been waking up really early lately and it is finally catching up with him! We had just finished lunch (well, Brody almost finished), I washed Reygann off and sent her upstairs to get ready for nap time. When I came back Brody was acting really odd and had me a bit worried! He was all wobbly in his char, his eyes were rolling around all funny, but he would answer me when I talked to him! I decided to wash him off and then check him out and see what was going on... by the time I came back with the washcloth he was asleep!!






He even stayed asleep while I washed him! That is impressive! He was flopping all over the place so I decided to grab the little camera and get a video before I brought him upstairs. It reminds me a lot of Reygann's dinnertime nap! (Did I ever post about that? It was quite a while ago...) I might have to dig them out if I didn't. *I found it and added a link, check it out, she's so cute!*



*~*No children were harmed in the making of this movie!*~*




5 comments:

jodes said...

funny video! he reminds me of harrison for some reason...

Marlana said...

Love the video! Put that poor child to bed! LOL.

Devin said...

Oh, you have inspired me!

I have a video (somewhere) of one time when Cameron fell asleep at the table. It is so hilarious. We went to wake him up, and he let out one of those not-breathe-for-20-seconds-cries because he was so mad that we had awakened him. Then, he saw that there were cookies on the table....and the crying instantly stopped as he reached for a cookie. It is so, so funny. I am going to have to find it, and post in in Brody's honor!

I love it when they do these cute little things! Thanks for sharing Jul!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh Devin! You had me laughing!! You have to find that clip and post it, it sounds hilarious!! I can't wait!

Michelle said...

This really made me giggle! Thanks I needed a laugh before bed!