Monday, November 26, 2007

Daddy Did It!

I dropped Kylie off at Cubbies, and I ran some errands. Daddy had to play the drums so he met me back at church with Reygann and Brody and we switched cars and then I picked Kylie up... when I took Reygann out of the car this is what I saw...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Daddy had put Reygann in Kylie's pants and mixed the polka dots and stripes! And I had to walk her through church like this!!

2 comments:

Hummel Family said...

That's okay,you should see some of Cai's outfits. She will get up in the morning and dress her self...and I just want to march her right back up stairs and put on a matching outfit...here lately, I just ler her stay that way. Its quite comical. :)

jodes said...

I bet the people at church are still talking about you and your lack of style. ;o)