Monday, November 26, 2007

Brody's Mess!

For the last few weeks Brody has been driving me crazy and keeping me on my toes! Not only has he been walking he has been climbing, NOTHING is off limits!! He first learned how to climb up on the stool at the table (but he didn't know how to get off) and he would stand up there bouncing up and down throwing things off the table and computer desk! (Mind you the table and desk are the only places I have to place stuff.)

Here he is trying to climb up without waiting for Kylie to be out of the way.
Getting into stuff on the desk and in my diaper bag
While I was in my shower I hear a rustling noise and knew it couldn't be good... when I got out I found out that he had emptied out one of the drawers in the computer desk.
Can you see the tape stuck all over him? There goes the rest of my packing tape...
Not only was there tape all over him, but the tape had papers stuck in it too! He had a trail following behind him.
Another time I came into the kitchen to see that he had discovered a different drawer in the desk, arugghhh! I am never going to find what I need in there again, it is such a mess now!!

Second verse same as the first...
a little bit louder a little bit worse...
He loves standing up there and beating on the table, after he knocks everything off that is!

Of course he got into the garbage too! What else is there for him to get into?! It isn't even lunch time yet!!

4 comments:

jodes said...

WoW. I don't know how you keep up with him. I'd be so worn out!

Hummel Family said...

Oh my! What I have to look forward to, huh? I am telling Burke to put child locks on all of my drawers. THANKS FOR THE WARNING! ;)

Oh Julie, I feel for you, I really do!!!!!!!!!!!

. said...

It is just crazy how much trouble one little boy can get into in such a short amount of time!! I do strongly suggest child locks on the doors and drawers! If I could put them on the computer desk I would! I think he must have seen the pictures of Jakobi in the oven drawer because he now climbs into there too! He also opens it up and stands on it trying to get on top of the stove!! What a dangerous little boy I have!

Hummel Family said...

Yeah they are 100% boy! Jakobi is so different than my two girlies...I am sure the same goes for you too. :) I am glad you have a boy, this is fun sharing stories, although its not fun at the time when they are getting into trouble!!