Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Creepy!

Ok I don't think creepy is the right word... maybe unsettling is a better one? I came home this afternoon to find a letter in my door from the Department of Correction Parole Office... it says "The following offender from Indiana Department of corrections has submitted your name and address as where he would like to reside once paroled... " The letter really isn't for us, but it's for the lady that we purchased our house from.. but the address is still the same and knowing that a guy that has been incarcerated knows where I live and doesn't know that whoever it is that he is looking for isn't here anymore (I think it may be a wife/ex-wife because they have the same last name, but you'd think if it was a wife he would know where she lives!) kinda weirds me out. What makes it really bothersome is that Deric is hunting so I am alone during the weekends.. ...So if any of you want to have a slumber party let me know!!!

2 comments:

jodes said...

Whoa! That is a bit unnerving.

Anonymous said...

Slumber party!!!! Count me in.
Jessica