Friday, August 25, 2006

Here comes the Bride?

My sister Jody got married in June and Kylie got to be the flower girl.. She was in heaven.. all we heard for weeks was Kylie talking about HER wedding. It is a good thing Jody didn't hear that it wasn't Her big day, but it was Kylie's instead!! To this day I don't think she knows it wasn't her wedding.. she even yelled after the people leaving "Thanks for coming to my wedding!" What a cutie! She will even pull her flower girl dress out and show people her 'wedding dress' when they come over, and we had to wear it to church.. AGAIN! I have a feeling that she could turn into a mini Bridezilla when it is her turn to get married!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These last two are Kylie having a ball with the Karoke! I think she sang 10 different songs before we had to pull her away so someone else could have a turn! I thought for sure she was going to be too shy and get down without singing a note.. but she proved me wrong!

1 comment:

jodes said...

She was pretty cute. Not everyone cuts their wedding cake to a little girl singing her A-B-C's! LOL! Memorable.